What to expect when you come to get your tree...
- Don't be discouraged by the smaller trees you see when you arrive to the farm. Our older tree's are in the back of the 15 acre farm and easily accessible by a short walk or taking our hay ride.
- Please beware of our baby trees and imperfections on the farm. We share the farm with a variety of wildlife and they are always digging holes.
- Please be sure you wear clothing for the weather. It is recommended you wear comfortable shoes.
- Once you and your family have selected your Christmas Tree, a Kozy Acre family member will help you tag or cut the tree down for you. You can help...a great photo opportunity for the kids. Sorry, no customer saws are allowed.
- When we do cut the tree, we will load it on the hay ride, transport it to the parking lot, bale it for you and help you load it onto your vehicle. Note: It is the driver's responsibility to secure the tree to the vehicle. we have twine for your convenience. And all this at no addition cost. It's Christmas!!!
- Dogs are welcome. However, they must be leashed at all times. We also have two Greater Swiss Mountain dogs and a Great (And yes, we love big dogs). Don't forget the doggy treats.
- We also have wreath's, grave blankets, honey, soap and lotions for sale.
And remember to have fun and enjoy the time with your family!!!
Christmas Tree Farm and Apiary
Kozy Acres Christmas Tree Farm.
Kozy Acres is a 15-acre choose and cut operation where we have been planting Christmas tree’s since 1996. Our goal at Kozy Acres is to provide a place where families can go and enjoy themselves.
Families are typically very busy during the holiday season. As such, it is difficult to spend time together. Getting that year’s Christmas tree gives a family the opportunity to spend time together. We like to think that we don’t sell Christmas tree’s…we sell family memories…the trees are a bonus…